[pp.int.general] Statutes Conferences

Martina Pöser martina.poeser at bremen.piratenpartei.de
Fri Jul 6 00:16:39 CEST 2012

Dear all,

the results of the European Pirates programme and statutes working
groups are progressing very well. We are already in detailed discussion,
as you can see in the respective meeting minutes:
http://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=statutes:administration
http://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=programme:administration

Apart from the ongoing Mumble meetings (next one will be on Thursday 5th
of July at 21.30 h CEST), two face-to-face meetings have been proposed
to discuss the statutes during the weekends of July 28-29 and September 1-2.

We think it is very important that pirates from all over Europe
participate in the whole process, so please contact us if your
participation to the conferences depends on financial support; we will
try to find other pirates who are willing to sponsor you.

Please register as soon as possible for the following two conferences:

* 28-29 July 2012, Sessions at Potsdam conference of German Working
groups Foreign Policy and Europe
You can find all information and register on these pages (German):
http://www.potsdamer-konferenz.org/wordpress/?page_id=7
http://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=statutes:potsdam2012:overview
The registration fee of € 20,- applies to all participants. The goal is
to discuss and prepare a draft of the statutes.

* 1-2 September 2012, PPEU Conference in Barcelona
You can find all information and register on these pages:
http://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=statutes:barcelona2012:overview
http://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=statutes:barcelona2012:registration
There may a registration fee of approx. € 10,-. The goal is to vote and
decide final forms of the statutes so they can be ratified by the
general assemblies of the parties on the following months.

The first proposal for an early founding meeting is now obsolete in
favour of a meeting in January 2013. Its location depends on the optimal
seat of the party with respect to jurisdiction.

We will keep you informed on follow up conferences which are still in
the preparation phase. If you want to contribute to the planning, please
put your ideas and suggestions up for discussion in the Mumble meetings
(see http://wiki.ppeu.net/doku.php?id=wgcommon:calendar).

Best regards
Krishna & Martina
--
  ___~
_| |_

This is Law Graduate Bunny. Copy Law Graduate Bunny into your statutes
to help him on his way to world regulation!