[pp.int.general] Fwd: [Info #525] To our fellow Pirates all around the world

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:53:06 CEST 2012

Thank you for giving this information. I would like to stipulate this
'need' for sharing the principles of the pirate parties globally on a
news-level. And thus also make a separation of the PP in the news and
the news in the PP :-)
Because especially for beginning PP's that in the future will
Google/search us. Instead of fragmenting (making a separate news
channel) one should centralise. And later on there will be a logic
tree growing in depth to guide the interested reader further to become
productive instead of 'just' another consumer.
Greetings  Anouk