[pp.int.general] Future Dates of the Pirate Europe Think Tank Hanover

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:46:04 CEST 2012

Moin Pirates

The Hanoverian Pirate Think Tank for matters concerning Europe will meet
every 2nd week from now on, usually Friday night after the meetings from
the local young pirate chapter, at the same locations as them. the next
meeting will be on the 13th. More importantly, we decided to move the
meetings in weeks when Friday does not make sense, so the next meeting will
be on the 25th, in preparation of the Potsdam conference of the German
Pirate Party. If you have the time we would be honoured to have you as
guests on that day as well, we surely can arrange sleeping spots for a
number of Pirates. The invitation is obviously also open to any other
meeting we will have.

Link to notes from 1st meeting (in German): http://piratepad.eu/Hannover1
Accompanying Google Calendar: http://t.co/x40USaam

Kind regards