[pp.int.general] ACTA sign in Mex need help

Karla Nney hicouri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:09:25 CEST 2012

Hello dear Pirates,

Mexico just sign ACTA last night, would any of you happen to have a
document or something that explains the reasons why the europarl rejected
ACTA? I'm checking the links Amelia and others sent before but if anyone
can think of something that may help please send it our way. We are trying
to put something together to react against.
Mexico sign yesterday in Japan but the doc still needs to be reviewed by
the senators to later be sent to the Congress for a final decision, so we
are hoping we can still act but we gotta be quick.

We are open to any ideas, advice, skype, etc.
Thanks!
Mexican Pirates.