[pp.int.general] Towards a secure eDemocracy platform based on Web service standards

Marko Mitrovic marko.mitrovic at piratskapartija.com
Fri Jul 13 14:47:13 CEST 2012

Good point about adding votes of people who haven't voted, that is big flaw
in my idea. Some other failsafes would be needed to address that.

Still, coming from country where fair share of elections in it's history
have been rigged in one way or another, I simply point out that traditional
systems are far and away from bulletproof if someone upstairs wants to
influence vote.