[pp.int.general] Polish Pirates - raised from dead

mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se mattias.bjarnemalm at piratpartiet.se
Mon Jul 16 18:47:32 CEST 2012

On 2012-07-13 12:37, blazej.kaczorowski at partiapiratow.org.pl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am one of Polish Pirates. We have just managed to restart our
> webpage at www.partiapiratow.org.pl and we are planning court
> registration soon. Just for you to know :)
>
> BR,
> Blazej

Hi Blazej

If you think it would be beneficial to the Polish Pirates to know what
the Pirates in the European parliament are up to I'll be in Warsaw on
the 12th of August with a lot of free time in the afternoon. So if you
want to organize some sort of local pirate meeting that day I'd be glad
to visit and inform you about our work here in the parliament.

All the best!

Mab
Head of office
Office of MEP Amelia Andersdotter