[pp.int.general] School of Piracy

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:10:29 CEST 2012

Hi all,

The Pirates from Spain (together with our sibling, the Asociación Cultural
Tercera Ola) have created a School of Piracy ("Escuela de Piratería"). This
is a school (i.e. is intended to provide education at a basic and middle
level) and is about piracy (i.e. its subject is most everything connected
with piracy: ethical, philosophical, legal, technical issues concerning
software piracy, open source, authors rights, you name it). It will give
classes to everybody interested, specially if you are 16 and 61 years old.

This weekend we start our first Course of Piracy ("Primer Curso de
Piratería"). Since it is our first experience, classes will be
clasroom-based, althought we are probably recording it and making it freely
downloadable, at least partly. You can have a look at the program in our
blog <
http://escueladepirateria.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/primer-curso-de-pirateria/

You can follow us in tweeter as well @escuelapirata.

Any comments are most welcome!