[pp.int.general] the belgian pirate party needs your help

nicolas boucher nicolas.boucher73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:26:56 CEST 2012

 Dear Pirates,

 Everybody knows Belgium and its famous beers. The country with three
languages. The country who was at the beginning of Europe with the
Netherlands and Luxemburg. The country that hosts festivals, Francorchamps
or the « Concours Reine Elisabeth ». The country of the heart of modern
European democracy.

 The Pirate Party of this country, my country, needs your help : we want to
take part in the provincial elections. Unfortunately we need one official
paper for the signatures. Unfortunately they don't have this paper : they
are not in time because they are afraid of us. And unfortunately it's the
only paper we are allowed to use. But fortunately we are pirates !

 We have to put pressure on the person in charge of that administration.
That person is @Paul_Furlan on twitter. We could spam him but it would be
too easy. I would prefer a funniest way of a demonstration of our movement:
a hashtag ! That's why I propose *#hellopaul *It will show him that we are
everywhere. It will show the world that the Pirates are the Pirates.

 We are fighting for democracy. We are fighting for freedom. We are
fighting to take part to the elections in Belgium. In less than 60 days we
have to give hundreds of signatures on an official paper from the belgian
administration. So Pirates from all around the world, use your fingers, use
your keyboard, and use the *#hellopaul*

 Let's be funny, let's be friends. I would like to imagine that *#hellopaul
* in the newspapers, in the medias, on television. But I know they will not
allow us. So let's do it together all around the world and let's put it as
a big smile in front of all the *politicians* let's do it as the hashtag of
the day.

 And of course, your grandmother goes to toilet it's *#hellopaul* The
trains stops it's *#hellopaul* The fish makes a bubble it's to say *
#hellopaul* The water is water, the fire is fire. The *#hellopaul* is the *
#hellopaul*

 We are not anonymous. We are Legion. We are the pirates.

 À l'abordaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.
** <https://twitter.com/search/%23votepirate>