[pp.int.general] the belgian pirate party needs your help

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Fri Jul 20 08:34:47 CEST 2012

+10000

Salut!Josef Ohlsson Collentine <international at piratpartiet.se> escribió:Seems like a good opportunity of getting PR and help from other potential parties. My suggestion is to take inspiration from the CAT pirates and mix it with your #hellopaul campaigning.

Set it up as a separate campaign on a new website. This enables other parties to take part even if you should make sure it's very clear that the pirate party is the people creating and driving this campaign. Contact other parties in same situation and make sure they get on board. Write to newspapers about the unfairness and campaign, distribute fliers about campaign in city centers. On campaign website: add a #hellopaul counter, post a stream of tweets, have a list of favorites etc.

YoAvalo was successful because of the ability for other parties in same situation to take part. Easy to point followers of other parties to a seperate campaign site and still clear that the pirate party was the leaders and the ones with most initiative and drive.

Good luck!
/josef

Message: 2