[pp.int.general] PP-Leaders list update reminder

Lola Voronina lola.voronina at pp-international.net
Fri Jul 20 20:15:30 CEST 2012

Fellow Pirates from Australia, Austria, Brazil, Belarus, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Catalonia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
Germany, Italy, Morocco, New Zealand, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Tunisia, UK,
Ukraine, USA; Pirate Parties of Bavaria, Berlin, Hesse, Lower Saxony; Young
Pirates of Germany and Sweden,

This is a reminder for you because we haven't received yet the e-mail
addresses that should be subscribed to the PP-Leaders mailing list.

PP-Leaders is a special mailing list which serves for the urgent and
important communication between the PPI members. It is used for the
delivering of important information only (such as news, calls for help in
the work, Coart of Arbitration decisions, conference information, etc.),
and not for discussions. The list is not public to prevent spam and
off-topic discussions as well as to enable PPI members to discuss sensible
matters.

We would like to make sure that our members are receiving all the important
information, that's why we ask every Pirate Party to send to the
board at pp-international.net a short e-mail with at least 2-3 e-mail
addresses, that should receive updates on the PP-Leaders list. Please
provide us with the e-mails of the people responsible for international
coordination, board members, presidents, and not with the generic e-mails
such as info at .. or contact at .. .

Also I would like to thank the Pirate Parties of Belgium, Croatia, Czech
Republic, France, Greece, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Slovenia,
Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Florida,
and Pirates Without Borders for providing us with their updated details.
It's always a pleasure working with you!

--
Lola Voronina
Co-Chairman, Pirate Parties International