[pp.int.general] philosophical mind farts

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:17:26 CEST 2012

You're so right about that, the word "absolute" has already an
impossible meaning in this use, because even information follows the
laws of physics and one CANNOT INSTANTLY share knowledge which would
be the 'absolute' state of transparency. In the end it is not a
problem as Antonio already stated. I only (always) respond to generic
statements with the limiting of that statement. Its my nature to be
scrutinous which is not the same as trolling.