[pp.int.general] Caring children to censor Internet

P. Maechler valio at visionsinteractive.ch
Sun Jul 22 14:20:10 CEST 2012

You won't without being accused as such; I just depends in which quantity ;)
It a little bit like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Probably one of the best things that can happen if previous victims of
child abuse write a joint statement in favor of deletion, than in
favor of (usually ineffective) censoship measurements
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mogis
http://mogis-verein.de/

Furthermore in education media competence of pupils and teachers must
be strengthen at an early level.

-pat

Zitat von eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar: