[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Mon Jul 23 14:49:17 CEST 2012

-1

Global warming is a fact, Spanish desertified/arid zones have doubled, from 25 to 50% in 20 years, and if you get UN to agree with greenpeace in anything, that is because there is already too much evidence.

Skeptics about man-driven global warming exist in internet forums and mailing lists. Scientists agree in a 99%. There's more believers in creationism.

Salut!Gijs Overvliet <govervliet at gmail.com> escribió:Dear Richard,

The whole global warming thing is at least dubious. Temperatures in Europe have been higher than they are now, and there are still humans living here. "this imminent threat to civilization's survival" might be overstating things a bit...

I suggest that we stick to our core issues.

Gijs