[pp.int.general] Control Society Fault again ....

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Jul 26 04:13:49 CEST 2012

    I donŽt understand, if I buy books from Amazon or if I use credit card,
    they will know what I read and where I am (if I use a tablet like Kindle)
    The slaughter of Denver was able to buy all his arsenal and nobody knows?

Some data base knew, but the state doesn't investigate everyone that buys
automatic rifles or ammunition for them.

The US used to ban the sale of such weapons, but the gun lobby
abolished the ban when Dubya was president.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation