[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Jul 27 10:21:43 CEST 2012

On 23.07.2012, at 05:42, Richard Stallman wrote:

>    The whole global warming thing is at least dubious.
>
> Not according to real climate scientists.  That "doubt" is FUD
> intended to convince people to take no action.

And in whose interested would this be? In contrast there were
proven reports that nuclear-power-industry have invested a
lot in research proving that CO2 is to blame on the coming end
of the world as we know it, in order to build more nuclear power
plants, selling them as "green", as they emit zero CO2.

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator
Pirate Party of Germany

mobile: +49 172 853 44 91