[pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16 years away

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:33:18 CEST 2012

If it were only that simple, Anouk.

Let the neighbour plant some trees on his plot of land... I need the benefits of the high rise I'm going to build on mine (says the west).

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 13:27:58 +0200
From: jakobsheep at gmail.com
To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net; rms at gnu.org
Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Global heating: 2 degrees of heating is 16	years away

mr Natural
On Jul 27, 2012 2:28 a.m., "Richard Stallman" <rms at gnu.org> wrote:

Loss of Arctic sea ice "70% man-made" — at least.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jul/26/arctic-climate-change

--

Dr Richard Stallman

President, Free Software Foundation

51 Franklin St

Boston MA 02110

USA

www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org

  Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call

Pirate Parties International - General Talk

pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net