[pp.int.general] PPNL (Dutch Pirate Party) gathered enough signatures to participate in the elections

Anton Nordenfur anton at nordenfur.se
Tue Jul 31 14:18:38 CEST 2012

Good look! Do you have any links to recent polls?

Anton, PP-SE

On 31 Jul 2012 14:14, "roberto aka robske" <evilteddyxl at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Pirates,

Today is a good day for the Dutch Pirate Party. We have collected and
handed in enough signatures, in order to be able to participate in the
parliamentary elections of 12 september. We're currently polling at 1 to 2
seats, so we're likely gonna get into the national parliament.

We now need to focus on the campaign, which will be the next task. If we
make it, another Pirate Party claims a parliament!

Ahoy!

--
Roberto Moretti

PPNL Member & Indie Games Developer.
@robskemoretti

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net