[pp.int.general] [WahlkampfNL] PPNL (Dutch Pirate Party) gathered enough signatures to participate in the elections

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Tue Jul 31 19:21:29 CEST 2012

1st of all: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Good job guys!!!!!

2nd, the anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

3rd: As previously said... what about having a cyber-activist's mailing
list so we can organize trending topics, voting on online polls/surveys
and so on?

Arrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Kenneth

Al 31/07/12 17:34, En/na Lindsay-Anne Brunner ha escrit: