[pp.int.general] Fake pirate party in argentina

Aza rata_0071 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:26:46 CEST 2012

2012/7/31 Jorge Machado <machado at sociologia.de>

>    You can contact the guy - I hope you can united the forces.

We've tried but they wan't us to join THEM under the name Partido Digital,
also this guy seems to be allied or at least supporter of the current
government which explains why he doesn't want to join the Partido Pirata.

They (most likely just he) have started a FUD campaign sending private
emails to everyone in our mailing list (probably they are subscribed there)
and claim to have Rick's and Anna's (Sweeden) "approval" (yes approval xD).

Currently we see no posibility of cooperation (which they claim is what
they want when they really work towards getting us to join them and).

Also they don't have any mailing list or group to get in touch, just a
private email address.

Just wanted to give you a heads up i case you are contacted by them

> Saludos desde Brazil,
>
> Jorge

Saludos piratas!!!!

aza