[pp.int.general] No Safe Harbor 2 contributions

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:13:28 CEST 2012

On 6/26/2012 11:13 AM, roberto aka robske wrote:
> Would it be fine if I'd write a piece about education and how, when
> coupled with freedom of information, could lead to more successful and
> innovative people?

I'm guessing that would fit into the c/p/t reform section, right?

If you think you can make it work (in English although we can see about
getting translation help) then go for it!

I should add, to all, If you have an idea, write it. If you have a good
blogpost you think would work with minor tweaks, that's great. Rick's
piece in the last book was 7 of his blog posts combined, my two-party
twostep piece was a blogpost I wrote in 2010
(http://www.ktetch.co.uk/2010/11/breaking-2-party-two-step.html) when
very sick (losing 14kg in 10 days sick), tweaked to fit the setup of the
book.
And even if (for whatever reason) it doesn't make it for this book, I
doubt NSH2 will be the last in the series, there will probably be a
third, if not more. Times change; facts change; topics change, are
created and die out. A Piece on the SOPA/PIPA blackouts couldn't have
been in book1, but they're a topic that could be covered in book 2, 3 or
whenever. And if your piece isn't used, you've still got the rights
(since we ask only for a non-exclusive license), you can use it for
something else, or someplace else!

Andrew
USPP(Ga)/PPUK member