[pp.int.general] The right to protest

Aftermath aftermath.thegreat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:05:34 CEST 2012

Dispite how poorly the universal human rights are written what is
happening all over the world is an infringement of those basic human
rights.

As much as I hate to say it, the internet is not a human right. The
right to peacefully assemble IS a human right. Its one of the most
fundamental rights we have as human beings. Once our right to
peacefully assemble has been taken from us we are not much more than a
number in a database; automatons who are told what to do and only a
step away from loosing free thought.

This fundamental human right is being taken from us with violent force.

I see this as one of the most important issues of our generation.