[pp.int.general] An International Pirate Party Contact and Information List

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Fri Mar 2 05:06:23 CET 2012

Hi,

just created a new contact list for Pirate Parties in different countries.
I have an old one with a lot more information that will be checked and
transferred if still accurate.
I just counted 47 countries with active Pirate Parties (in varying
degrees). Will take me a while to go through everything and update myself
which is why I ask for your help.

*Please update as much as possible here: http://bit.ly/ppcontacts
*(double-check
that information is accurate before editing)

If you feel something is inaccurate or you think that some categories I
used are strange/wrong we can take that discussion on this mail list.
Anything else that should be added?

Kindly,
Josef

--
*International Representative for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone

*Contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
phone: +52 55 54 75 34 52 (text me, if urgent)