[pp.int.general] An International Pirate Party Contact and Information List

Jerry Weyer weyerjerry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:06:25 CET 2012

Hello Josef,

Thank you for this work! I see that some information is still missing and I
remember making a similar list last year for the PPI conference. Perhaps
Patrick or Lola can find it in the PPI documents somewhere so we don't have
to do the work twice.

Kind regards,

Jerry

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:06 AM, Josef Ohlsson Collentine <
international at piratpartiet.se> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just created a new contact list for Pirate Parties in different countries.
> I have an old one with a lot more information that will be checked and
> transferred if still accurate.
> I just counted 47 countries with active Pirate Parties (in varying
> degrees). Will take me a while to go through everything and update myself
> which is why I ask for your help.
>
> *Please update as much as possible here: http://bit.ly/ppcontacts *(double-check
> that information is accurate before editing)
>
> If you feel something is inaccurate or you think that some categories I
> used are strange/wrong we can take that discussion on this mail list.
> Anything else that should be added?
>
> Kindly,
> Josef
>
> --
> *International Representative for PPSE*
> Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of
> someone in Piratpartiet or internationally.
>
> *Contact:*
> mail: international at piratpartiet.se
> Twitter: @collentine
> irc.pirateirc.net user: collentine (always there but slow responses)
> Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
> phone: +52 55 54 75 34 52 (text me, if urgent)

Jerry Weyer

http://jay.lu/
@jerryweyer <https://twitter.com/#!/jerryweyer>