[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Sun Mar 4 18:18:44 CET 2012

Mozart,

I didn't insulted anyone. Daniel pointed that I just insult and I
presented loads of evidences and no insults.

On the other hand, Daniel works this way even inside its party: he
insults everyone not sharing his point of view.

I have no personal problem with him, so I will not stop defending what I
think I must defend: a pirate confederation in Spain.

Regards,

Kenneth