[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Situation in Spain

HerNenya isabel.fdez at mundo-r.com
Mon Mar 5 04:49:09 CET 2012

Hi  pirates,

Answering to messages where we were mentioned, we would like reply as
follows:

Justus Römeth @ 16:04 CET

We think it is much better to work as independent pirate party since the
political configuration of spaniard territories. There are specific laws
to each autonomic territory in different competences. That is the reason
we believe it is better to work in our own territory and being
coordinated in a spanish confederation.

We do not know exactly what you mean regarding to join PP-ES. If you
said it in the way that PP-GAL dissapear as a pirate party, PP-GAL has a
present and future projection and a lot of work in our territory.

Kenneth Peiruza @ 16:31 CET

We can confirm we do want to join under an umbrella organization too, so
it is written in our statutes.

Eduardo Perdices @ 20:57 CET

Regarding "Pirate parties in Spain" we agree there is a great trouble
with the blockage in the statutes to take decisions with 90% quorum,
both we are surprised because we lack to know when has been changed and
where are the meeting minutes in reference to this agreements. In fact,
we have looked for the official statues in PP-ES web site and they keep
90% of quorum at this date.

Regarding the last paragraph, we are still waiting to PP-ES join the
mailing list "pirata-34". It was created last week to talk about
confederation matters.

Maxime Rouquet @ 23:12 CET

We think Maxime's proposal should be studied seriously since the current
internal situation of PP-ES.

--------------------------------------

Nuno Cardoso  @ 3:18 CET

Thank you very much for your contribution methodically written and
argued. We agree with your thoughts.

In our humble oppinion since we are 2 months old, we consider that
having the right of vote in PPI should be based on other criteria which
wouldn't be the borders of countries. For example, although we couldn't
almost have to right to vote, it seems fairer a system which takes into
account the number of member.

Respecting other messages with personal attacks, obviously we are not
getting involved. Therefore we consider messages written in the name of
parties shoud be sent officialy or by their representatives.

Best Regards,

Public Relations Team of PP-GAL
http://www.piratasdegalicia.org