[pp.int.general] PPEU at the PPI GA

Heiko Schramm heiko.schramm11 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 15:25:32 CET 2012

Hallo Pirates,

I’m a European – and I feel like a European.
You can read this in my homepage
http://www.global-working.de/index_en.html

If you build a European Pirate Party I want to be a member of this
party.
I would like to pay a membership fee for this party beyond my membership
fee for the Pirate Party Germany.
If we can’t have a party, let’s start with a Mailinglist or an european
wiki or an european homepage.
Let’s start to create a statute and a first program for a European
Pirate Party.

In Germany there is no delegation system in the whole Pirate Party.
Why can’t we build an european party without delegation through national
Pirate Parties?
My proposal: Every European, who wants to join in, can do this.
And from the moment someone is a member, he or she can vote on all
europaen affairs, beyond a membership in a national Pirate Party.

Is there anyone interested in an European Pirate Party organized from
the base?
If we are 20 people we can start. Call on me.

Best regards
Heiko Schramm
Pirate Party Germany
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Heiko_Schramm