[pp.int.general] R: R: R: Pirate Party in Italy

Andrea Manfredini ndrmanfredini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:41:27 CET 2012

???????
Hey guys just stop this mail bombing please.
I don't even know what the hell you are talking about.

Probably you just picked the emails from the Int ML old
messages to write about some Italian internal issues/matters
we are not interested in, probably for personal propaganda.

I simply called it SPAM, there's nothing to talk about.
Please just stop (maybe adding "sorry"?) and all will be ok.

Andrea