[pp.int.general] Companies that trap and sue P2P users in Germany

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Thu Mar 22 09:40:29 CET 2012

It was a more generally meant comment on a general quote.

But if you are from the part of the people who share the most - the
time-rich and money-poor - you can't afford even a 500€ fine. Not to
speak about the 50.000 you have to pay the second time if you break the
civil law contract that comes with it.

LennStar