[pp.int.general] Companies that trap and sue P2P users in Germany

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Fri Mar 23 22:28:48 CET 2012

Sure. But I think for Piratenpartei it would be more effective to put the
bit of money we have into election campaigns in order to change the stupid
laws instead of fighting them by ignoring them (which would be a somewhat
ungerman think to do, if you don't mind me saying). Especially considering
recent polls and elections results.