[pp.int.general] Upcoming elections in Germany

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:02:23 CEST 2012

On 3/25/2012 4:18 PM, Justus Römeth wrote:
> So we got 7.4% in Saarland tonight.
> Wohoo! http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landtagswahl_im_Saarland_2012

Indeed, I was liveblogging it (or trying to)
http://falkvinge.net/2012/03/25/live-piratenparei-election-results-in-saarland/

I'm hoping that next time, Schleswig-Holstein, there will be a better
system set up (because I had the wild idea to do this yesterday, and
then had to go out until 7am european time, and overslept (which is why
I started late)
If I can get some help for next time, would be amazingly good!

Andrew