[pp.int.general] Are there "good" and "wrong" Rigths?

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:54:14 CEST 2012

My question is for all fellow Pirates all over the world.

Do You think there is "good" and "wrong" rights under certain circumstances?

Let's take the General Strike that will take place in Spain tomorrow March,
29th

Should we defend the right to NOT participate in a General Strike equally
to the Right in participating in it?

Or in the frame of such event should we condemn the people's right to not
giving support to the event?

Personally I understand that both rights are equal and should be defended
as strongly both of them.
The Human Rights don't make any distinction between "Wrong & Good" ones.
Freedom & Rights are equals and none shoul prevail on the other one.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts on that matter be cause here in Spain the
dominant philosofy is "If you are not with me, you are against me" There is
No
tolerance for a Neutral position.

Best Regards

Francisco George