[pp.int.general] No Safe Harbor 2

Brad Hall brad.hall at pirate-party.us
Thu May 3 03:18:05 CEST 2012

Good day Pirate Parties International.

I would like to announce that we are going to start taking submissions for
No Safe Harbor 2, the sequel to the book we in the United States released
earlier this year. If you haven't read it yet, check it out at
www.nosafeharbor.com it's in a variety of formats.

The first book was primarily about the United States, but we would like
this next book to be about the Pirate Party movement as a whole, and as
such we would like as many Pirates from around the world to submit to it.

As always, the three main topics will be:

Corporate and Government Transparency and Accountability
Personal Privacy
Copyright/Patent/Trademark Reform

Of course if you have an idea that doesn't easily fit in any of these three
topics, submit it anyway. If you have any ideas for essays or want to write
something but need a bit of help, email me at brad.hall at pirate-party.us,
some of the best stories ever written were by people who never considered
themselves writers, and I don't want to be seen as the evil gatekeeper.
You're Pirates. I'm a Pirate. We're doing this together.

We're planning for a December 1, 2012 publication date, and would like all
essays and articles in by October 1.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to
contact me and let me know your thoughts on this.

Rock on,

Brad Hall

--
Vice-Chairman, Florida Pirate Party