[pp.int.general] Help with Joint Press Release about 1st Pirate Major

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Sun May 6 01:44:29 CEST 2012

The English version actually got it wrong by stating that there would
be a Pirate stammtisch, while the source at
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article106260063/Pirat-wird-Buergermeister-in-Vorpommern.html
only stated that there is now a stammtisch on matters of local policy
and that it is open for all. I changed that in the English and
translated versions (except Catalan, which I don't know well enough).

Daniel