[pp.int.general] [SAB] Research Survey.

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun May 6 14:17:11 CEST 2012

I am with Mozart on this one. While I think I have the intelectual
capability of learning how to set up such a survey via html (or my own
server for that matter, since I don't even have that) I frankly do not have
the time to do so, since I am not very tech-savy. Does that mean I should
not be allowed to get my university stuff done, or be kicked out of the
pirate party movement?