[pp.int.general] [SAB] Research Survey.

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun May 6 21:24:13 CEST 2012

    I am with Mozart on this one. While I think I have the intelectual
    capability of learning how to set up such a survey via html (or my own
    server for that matter, since I don't even have that) I frankly do not have
    the time to do so, since I am not very tech-savy. Does that mean I should
    not be allowed to get my university stuff done, or be kicked out of the
    pirate party movement?

That seems like an artificially limited choice.  Why not consider other
alternatives such as: ask someone here for help?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation