[pp.int.general] Research Survey.

Silvan Gebhardt silvan.gebhardt at piratenpartei.ch
Wed May 9 00:53:51 CEST 2012

Dear Richard,

Just to make something clear - you do have Free Software Activists on
this list - and yes we are trying to push this topic all the time!

you might not remember me, we have met in Lausanne a few years ago. I
guess it could be an idea to add the idea of promoting to use Free
Software to our Program - I don't think we do have this in the Swiss
Program.

Silvan