[pp.int.general] Work Groups on a common EU programme and statutes for PPEU

Jerry Weyer weyerjerry at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:06:18 CEST 2012

Hello Amelia,

As usually one of the very first articles in statutes in the name of the
organization to be founded I think this is the task of the statutes
workgroup. And your proposal makes sense, even if I would want to see if we
could take over "EPP" and turn it into sth good, just like we took over
"Pirates" ;)

I think the statutes group should prepare a few reasonable alternatives and
then at some point in the future make a decision.

Kind regards,

Jerry

Jerry Weyer

http://jay.lu/