[pp.int.general] Richard Stallman suffers High Bood Pressure Incident in Barcelona.

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Sat May 12 08:07:53 CEST 2012

While RMS has a tendency of rubbing some people the wrong way, I don't think I know any true pirate who would like to see any person in pain, especially not someone whose greatest flaw is being too much into promoting free software.

:) Feel better Richard

Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Board Member, Pirate Parties International
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra
Blog: http://travismccrea.com

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.