[pp.int.general] International Pirate Parties Flyer - statements from national parties

Jerry Weyer weyerjerry at gmail.com
Sat May 12 12:12:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

There are a lot of logos missing... that's because I tried to find
"special" ones, not only those with thewell know signet, and also from
different continents. In my version I will not add Catalonia logo as it's
very similar to other logos. I didn't add Luxembourg either btw ;)
Regardless I'll publish all the source files so you can add the logos you
want for your flyer :)

Kind regards,

Jerry

Jerry Weyer