[pp.int.general] Richard Stallman suffers High Bood Pressure Incident in Barcelona.

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Sun May 13 01:32:54 CEST 2012

> Thanks to all of you who have expressed concern for my health.  I am
> ok for the moment, but we don't yet know why I now have high blood pressure.
> I will see my doctor soon.
I would like to blame microsoft and proprietary software for your high blood pressure. :)

> Meanwhile, I am proud that I used the opportunity to send a pertinent
> political message.  When the ambulance was slow to arrive, I said,
> "It's the cutbacks!  (President) Rajoy wants to kill us all!"  And
> when the paramedics arrived and asked about my identification, I said,
> "If I'm a foreigner without papers, you have to let me die."
lol -- I am pretty sure things like this also contribute to your high blood pressure. I am just really glad you didn't refuse treatment/monitoring from their proprietary computer/monitoring systems.

> This isn't likely to kill me any time soon, but I will die sometime.
> My suggestion for that time is: Don't mourne, organize!
I will probably mourn anyway, though if you were to.. you know… will me your computer… it would probably go a long way to helping me move on and start organizing.

Seriously though, it's really great to hear you are okay. Argh!

Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Board Member, Pirate Parties International
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra
Blog: http://travismccrea.com

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.