[pp.int.general] International Software Dev Team? [Was: Research Survey]

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Sun May 13 07:59:39 CEST 2012

We actually have an international IT team whose goal is to help streamline the tech within Pirate Parties. The goal is to have each Pirate Party have their IT Committees as part of the mailing list and IRC server, and whenever they are working on a new project, to inform everyone else… that way we can collaborate. Right now there are 3 different versions of liquid feedback being developed right now… we should be able to streamline our efforts a little better.

We are #intl-it on irc.pirateirc.net

we are also in lists.pp-international.net under it committee

Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Board Member, Pirate Parties International
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra
Blog: http://travismccrea.com

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.