[pp.int.general] Blockaid.me now supports OpenNIC TLDs

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Sun May 13 20:17:08 CEST 2012

Some of you may know blockaid.me as the site which allows you to override ICE website seizures - it is now also carrying OpenNIC TLDs as well.

You can put the following IPs as your DNS and try it out:

178.21.23.150 (NL)
205.204.88.60 (CA)

If you don't know how to change your DNS - I have made it really easy, just go to http://useopennic.org and follow the step by step instructions.

Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Board Member, Pirate Parties International
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra
Blog: http://travismccrea.com

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.