[pp.int.general] Tomorrow's Meeting Agenda

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Mon May 14 22:36:58 CEST 2012

https://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2012-05-15

Please look it over, and join us tomorrow on mumble:
  Server - mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
  Port - 64738

Mumble is easy to download and available for all common operating systems as well as many mobile devices. Thank you.

Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Board Member, Pirate Parties International
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra
Blog: http://travismccrea.com

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.