[pp.int.general] Germany Arrests Paul Watson

Travis McCrea me at travismccrea.com
Tue May 15 21:26:43 CEST 2012

Okay, I know that many of you may have problems with Paul Watson and his organization, but I have spoke out before about how similar our causes are. We are both fighting the same battle in different arenas, as far as I am concerned. Paul Watson was recently arrested for something he was accused of doing years and years ago.

Right now Germany is preparing to extradite him unless the courts block it.

https://my.seashepherd.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=572&srctid=1&erid=3711258 here is the email plea, I never email this list about non-pirate related topics, and I find it annoying when other people do. However, this is important and as I said, I do view this as a pirate issue. Without an environment we cannot live, which seems to me like a violation of our civil liberties.

Thanks,

Travis McCrea
Deputy Leader, Pirate Party of Canada
Chief Administrative Officer, Pirate Parties International
Captain, United States Pirate Party (PNC)
Member, Washington State Pirate Party

Canada: 1(778)709-4859
US: 1(206)552-8728

Twitter: @TeamColtra
Facebook: fb.me/teamcoltra
Blog: http://travismccrea.com

The views expressed in this email represent my own personal values and not the values of the Pirate Party, the Pirate Ideology, or any of my associations.