[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

HerNenya isabel.fdez at mundo-r.com
Wed May 16 20:09:45 CEST 2012

Well, there are lots of patents that are filed and will not see the
light for economic purposes. Let's try to public those old archived
files and see which one suits better than other, for example, and go for
it. IMHO, we can do something about that, can't we? Maybe we could
support to investigate scientifically in those directions.

I know there are lots of laws to rearrange to do so. It's just an idea.

I agree with Mr. Stallman in this matter. I'd like to remark this is my
personal point of view.

Best Regards,

Isabel Fernandez