[pp.int.general] Don't roast our planet

Charly Pache charly.pache at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:45:50 CEST 2012

There is a big difference between '90%+ of scientists' and 'scientists are
more than 90% certain that' :)

Warming of the climate is unequivocal for me too.

The main critics are the following:
- ratio increase co2/increase temperature is not linear as assumed in the
ipcc mathematical model
- increase of temperature is the cause and not the consequence of co2
increase (temperature increase >> co2 increase)
- sun cyclus influence has not been studied enough
- temperature is increasing on other planets of the solar system as well

Have a nice night ;) Charly