[pp.int.general] Tyrant banks, walk the plank!

aloa5 piratenpartei at t-online.de
Fri May 18 12:28:39 CEST 2012

Jan Lettow schrieb:
> Economics is hardly a science. Is has no predictive power whatsoever.
>
> In other words, never believe an economist :) Your common sense will
> usually perform much better.

Oh - and the Euro is telling a story of success in this "not believe an
economist"?

Hm.... bad performence for "common sense".

People think microeconomical - not macroeconomical. So "common sense" is
  not reaching any aim.... It would if Adam Smith, the father of liberal
thinkings would beo correct.
So - conclusion: all people wich do not believe in economical thinking
are extreme liberals or anarchists. Or perhaps foolish. But I think that
they just don´t see the points and are a "littel bit" overestimating
themselves.

Macroeconomical issues do not act like microeconomical only because
people do not understand the differences. "Common sense" is that states
does not have to borrow money and take deficits. So what can you do with
this finding in a crisis if you are living in Spain or Greece?