[pp.int.general] Build the enterprise

peter boehm peter.boehm at bremen.piratenpartei.de
Mon May 21 21:20:32 CEST 2012

building the enterprise is a nice idea, but unfortunately with have no
warp drives.. and transporter tech sucks too

what about building some big octaedron in space, about the size of the
pyramids? each one in every lagrange point of moon orbit? sound like a
similar project :D

  mit freundlichen grüßen, peter böhm
wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Bierat