[pp.int.general] PPI Board meeting now

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:17:57 CEST 2012

Dear board members of PPI

I am very sorry to inform you I will be absent on Mumble meetings until the
end of June.

Besides recession that is heavily ongoing in my country (and I
am entrepreneur :P) I had one month of serious attacks on my reputation on
behalf of Aleksandar Blagojevic and I handled it with success (so far). I
didn't seek for any mediation, me and my fellow Pirates solved it
internally. Yet I have to recover as it was huge energy drain.

Until things set down for me personally I am sorry but I will not able to
proceed with activities. I will be available on email and will be
responsible for   PPI FB page. Red Mine task should be also postponed for
one month if possible.

Let me know if this Is this acceptable for you. Feel free to publish this
email in meeting minutes as is.

JJ

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Gregory Engels <
gregory.engels at pp-international.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> we are about to start our PPI Board meeting.
> This is preliminary agenda:
> https://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2012-05-29
>
> The meeting is on mumble
> Server - mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
>  Port - 64738
> room: International/Pirate Parties International/board meeting
>
> Three board members are excused for this meeting,
> so it might be a short one, in case more people will
> not make it.
>

>  sincerely yours,
>
> Gregory Engels
> Co-Chairman
> Pirate Parties International
>
> mobile: +49 172 853 44 91
> skype:gregory.engels
> jabber:dichter at jabber.piratenpartei.de
> my free time: http://tungle.me/dichter

-
Jelena Jovanović
about.me/cybernaut

Cybernaut explicit content: Imamo prvog piratskog gradonačelnika na
svetu!<http://cybernaut.posterous.com/imamo-prvog-piratskog-gradonacelnika-na-svetu>