[pp.int.general] [Energy Policy] Hydrogen based fuel-economy by using only the sun

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:56:03 CET 2012

Hi all,

Hydrogen as combustible is not quite new...the only vehicles known to use
it up till now are Space Rockets.

Although my father saw Mercedes Benz vehicles run with Hydrogen some 40
years ago in the Main Mercedes Plant in Germany.

The problem is the volatility of the product especially when it comes in
contact with Oxygen...If I remember well in Mercedes the solution they used
was injecting a neutral gas, nitrogen I think, into the tank to ensure it
will not explode. I was 15 years old when my father told me what he saw so
I might have missed other technical details.

What I'm sure is that solutions exists but most patent about them have been
sytematically bought by Oil Companies and Arab States, to ensure that oil
will remain the main propulsary mean.

Another nice thing of Hydrogen is when it is mixed with Oxygen so it can
produce energy(explosion) it produces H2O...thats simply WATER. It might
Rain a liitle bit more if it used fot that purpose...but it will quickly be
returned to nature to compense the use of water to produce it.

Francisco